The International Psychological Forum
The International Psychological Forum "Child in a Digital World" is dedicated to the problems of sustainable development of children and adolescents in the context of the transformation of childhood caused by the digitalization of modern society.
The Forum is held annually at the initiative of Lomonosov Moscow State University and the
Psychological Institute of the Russian Academy of Education, in cooperation with the Russian Psychological Society since 2021. The Forum is supported by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, as well as the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation and the Committee of the Federation Council for Science.
Thanks to digital technologies, in the 2022, more than 11,000 persons from 75 countries
around the world participated in the Forum. Within the framework of the Forum, more than
200 papers by psychologists, doctors, architects, linguists, philosophers, neurophysiologists,
and sociologists were presented. All the presentations were simultaneously translated into
Russian, English and Spanish.
The International Psychological Forum "Child in a Digital World" is designed to bring together
scientists, teachers, professionals and students from all over the world so that during its
1. Analyze current trends in the transformation of childhood ecology and psychology, caused
by the development of digital technologies;
2. Identify effective ways and methods of using digital technologies for the sustainable
development of children of different ages;
3. Determine the most effective methods of digital risk prevention for the mental development
of the younger generations;
4. Exchange scientific experiences on the safe use of virtual reality technologies and artificial
intelligence systems in the development and education of young children and adolescents;
5. Discuss the results of research on all aspects of the study of childhood in the era of
6. Indicate prospects for cooperation, including joint research and publications.
In the Forum, such topics as the child's interaction with fast-developing digital technologies;
features of communication, play, learning and other activities in children under the
digitalization of society; recent pedagogical innovations using ICTs; practical problems of
childhood transformation under digitalization and ways to solve them; prevention of digital
risks to mental development and psychological well-being of children and adolescents, and
much more, will be discussed.
F O R U M P R E S E N T A T I O N T O P I C S :
1. Current trends in the digitalization of the educational process
2. Bullying and cyberbullying: research and prevention methods
3. Children's mental and physical health
4. The Psychology of Play: traditional forms and the latest developments
5. Psychotherapy in the context of digitalization
6. The Family Context of Digitalization of Childhood
7. Socialization of the child in the digital world
8. The Childhood Phenomenon in an Interdisciplinary Research Context
9. Ecological consciousness and sustainability
10. Emotions, cognitions and behavior in the age of global digitalization
K E Y D A T E S
by May, 10 2023 - Submit an application as a speaker
by May, 20 2023 - Status of your application
by May, 25 2023 - Presentation submission
by May, 30 2023 - Submit an application as a participant
R E G I S T R A T I O N F E E
The Forum Organizing Committee adheres to the basic principles of Open Science.
Participation in the Forum is free.
C O N T A C T S
If you have any questions, please contact us via email: email@example.com
05 22º Congresso Internacional e Brasileiro de Neuropsicologia
05 a 07 de outubro de 2023
12 XIII Reunião Anual do IBNeC
12 a 14 de outubro de 2023
23 Brazilian Celebration of Fechner Day
25 53ª Reunião Anual da Sociedade Brasileira de Psicologia
25 a 27 de outubro de 2023